Reusable razor: a long-term alternative for your beauty ritual with Bambaw
Opt for a reusable razor that will be a part of your beauty ritual for years to come.
The Bambaw razor is made of strong and durable materials that don’t rust and guarantee a clean shave. Once the blade is worn out, all you need to do is unscrew the razor head and manually replace the old blade with a new one.
Additionally, the used blade is recyclable. This means you reduce your waste production while benefitting from high-quality materials that ensure a close shave, talk about eco-friendly shaving! Enjoy soft and non-irritated skin thanks to its double-edge razor blades. This razor is available for both men and women. Take a look at our different models and colours and choose the razor of your dreams.
Why choose a reusable razor?
Choosing to use a reusable razor means considerably reducing your plastic waste production while benefitting from all the perks that come with it as opposed to using a traditional razor.
- A more precise shave: the stainless steel blade guarantees a smooth and close shave.
- Say goodbye to irritations and razor burn: The single blade limits irritations and allows for smoother and softer skin. The technology and quality of the materials ensure that you won’t get razor burn like you would with a traditional razor. The single blade razor also helps to reduce any potential redness, making it ideal for people with sensitive skin.
- No more ingrown hairs: The single blade is equipped with a safety system that prevents cuts below skin level, thus reducing the risk of ingrown hairs.
- Eco-friendly shaving: the blade being fully recyclable, you help to reduce waste.
What is the Bambaw reusable razor made of?
- The metal reusable razor: The razor head and handle are made of brass (a mix of copper and zinc). This material is strong and corrosion-resistant.
- The bamboo reusable razor: The razor head is made of brass and the handle is made of bamboo. Brass, combined with bamboo, is an elegant and durable material, making it perfect for a long-lasting reusable razor.
- The blades are made of Swedish steel coated with platinum: this material is rustproof and 100% recyclable.
Giving a woman a gift? Discover the reusable razors for women.
Your questions about the reusable razor
How are the blades recycled?
The used blades are recyclable. All you need to do is put them in your recycling bin, following your local recycling programme. We do, however, recommend you place them in a container like a used can when throwing them away to prevent someone from getting injured when it’s collected.
What areas can you use a manual shaver on?
The safety razor can be used on the whole body: legs, underarms and bikini line. We recommend you consult the user manual for more information.
Is it an open or closed comb razor?
It’s a closed comb razor. It provides a close shave while ensuring safe use to limit irritations and cuts.
Ordering your Bambaw reusable razor
Did you know that according to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), we use more than two billion single-use razors a year? This means that by switching to a reusable razor and adopting an eco-friendly shaving routine, you’re actively participating in the reduction of this impossible to recycle waste. Order your Bambaw razor online and benefit from a quick delivery with a reduced carbon footprint.
Discover the whole shaving range
Discover our full range containing all essential eco-friendly shaving accessories. It consists of a shaving brush, razor blades and a reusable bamboo or brass razor to complete your shaving ritual. You can also take advantage of the free recipes to make your shaving cream or shaving soap.