Cooling Bed Sheets UK: An Anti-Sweat Sheet
It's never pleasant to wake up in the middle of the night to damp sheets. Discover the properties of the bamboo fibre with our cooling bed sheets UK that ensure a fresh and peaceful sleep. Thanks to a resistant and silky plant fibre, this material feels as soft as silk. Discover the Bambaw ethical bed linen UK and all its properties in this article.
What are the traditional materials for sheets?
Traditionally, sheets are made of cotton or a blend of cotton and polyester. These raw materials usually come from unsustainable crops and a lot of water and pesticides are used in their production.
Linen and bamboo are more environmentally friendly options for your cooling bed sheets UK. Both have heat regulating properties, but the roughness of linen can be uncomfortable and irritating for some skin types. Additionally, linen is very expensive. Bambaw has therefore chosen to offer sheets made from bamboo: a natural and renewable material. The sheets are Oeko-tex Standard 100 certified, to guarantee a textile free of substances that could be harmful to your health.
Why is bamboo an ideal material for your cooling bed sheets UK
Firstly, Bambaw ethical bed linen UK helps you to stay dry while you sleep thanks to its natural thermo-regulating properties, which allows you to sleep at the ideal temperature in both summer and winter. These properties are unique to bamboo fibre, which needs fewer threads per square centimetre than cotton to feel comfortable. This means that you can enjoy cool and light sheets all year round.
Furthermore, bamboo fibre has the capacity to absorb moisture and let it evaporate. To experience all the benefits of your Bambaw cooling bed sheets UK, order them online.
Other properties of bamboo fibre
Bamboo fibre is not just thermo-regulating and anti-perspirant, it has other benefits:
- Hypoallergenic: this ethical bed linen UK is ideal for people who have allergies or are prone to itching. Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and is a great anti-dust mite material, which limits skin reactions.
- Good for your skin: bamboo is excellent for slowing down the appearance of wrinkles and preventing acne by reducing friction with your skin.
- Extremely soft: sleep like a baby in luxurious bed linen that is as soft as silk. Wash after wash, the fibre becomes softer for a premium feel.
- For a good night's sleep: the quality of your sleep is also influenced by the quality of your bed linen. Sleeping comfortably without being too hot helps you wake up full of energy.
Your questions about the cooling bed sheets UK
How should they be washed?
Wash on a gentle 30° cycle without fabric softener, tumble dry on a low temperature, iron on a medium temperature.
What colours are available?
Discover the colour range for our cooling bed sheets UK: white, ivory, burgundy, grey, dark grey, blue navy, light blue and charcoal.
What are the dimensions of the fitted sheets?
Bambaw's ethical bed linen UK comes in several sizes:
- Single fitted sheet: 90x190 x35cm
- Double fitted sheet: 150x200 x35cm
- King-size fitted sheet: 160x200 x35cm
- Double extra wide fitted sheet: 180x200 x35cm
Buy your own Bambaw cooling bed sheets UK
Choose the size and colour of your bamboo fitted sheets on our website to sleep in quality, silky and breathable bed linen.